11th May 2023
Taysha have shared a press release with news about their gene therapy for Rett syndrome.
- Taysha has completed screening and scheduled dosing for the first potential participant in the Phase 1/2 REVEAL adult study in Canada
- Dosing is expected in the second quarter of 2023, with initial available Phase 1/2 clinical data, primarily related to safety, expected in the second quarter of 2023
- Taysha remains on track to submit a Clinical Trial Application (CTA) to the United Kingdom MHRA for TSHA-102 in pediatric females living with Rett syndrome in mid-2023 and an Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the second half of 2023
- Taysha will host an R&D Day in June where we plan to present new preclinical data and available clinical data for our Rett syndrome program with the investor community
- You can read the full press release here.
Latest Press Release from Taysha